One week left to February the 14th!
Time to share a few DIY projects while eating the most delicious
brownie cupcake! : )
I'm not usually so much into Valentine's Day, even if I'm actually a pretty romantic person. Just don't feel completely comfortable with the idea of celebrating love on a specific date.
Still, I do believe we should never miss a chance to say "I love you", and what a better way to do that than a little handmade gift?
I decided to select a few simple tutorials that could actually be useful to treat a boyfriend or husband. That's why I mainly focused on food, tea and - in general- male-friendly projects ; )
Hope you have fun!
1) Personalized cupcakes: one of the most classic and easy Valentine's project. Just a decor a few toothpicks with paper, felt or cardboard.. I used a very simple pink flag, but here's a few more inspiration pics
2) Home-baked cookies, what else? : )
3) Macarons: luckily enough, you don't need to be a fashion blogger to like them, and moreover guys seem to appreciate them a lot! ; ) A bit laborious, but the final effect will be just great!
( but if you're really in a hurry, you can always go for the delicious Florentines from Attic24, one of my favourite winter recipes ever! :D)
4) Teabags: another super quick Valentine's evergreen. Just pick your love's fav tea or herbs, and add a few romantic tags
(image from Favim.com)
And you can pair them with these easy, cute washable mugs from How about Orange (tutorial here). Smart, cheap and eco friendly! : )
5) Home and design: how not to fall in love with these lovely Iron-on pillow cases (tutorial and free printables from Creature Comforts)
6) A cute gift card. There's really plenty of gorgeous handmade cards and tutorial out there, so it was hard to choose. I finally decided to share this super simple project from the talented Oana Befort
I really hope you will find this helpful! : )