Monday, July 8, 2013

Tiny Bilbo


Maybe it is because of the summer heat (yes, even here in Sweden!) or maybe it's because of the intensive Swedish course that I have every morning, or maybe some July laziness.. recently I have been feeling quite weak and sluggish.
And of course at the same time I am getting many commissions, messages and a surprise visit of my mom from Italy. : )

And I guess that explains why I am so late.. so, to anyone who has been waiting for an answer from me, please be patient. I am trying to catch up with everything as soon as I can (and I think it's time I get something more energetic to eat too..uff, summertime always makes me so feeble, and my blood pressure drops all the time!)

Apart from this, everything is fine here. Both my bf and I are having fun with my mom - yes, of course I am very happy about her being here! - and I'm trying to fight this general sense of lazyness with some new projects and plans.
Speaking of what, I hope you'll like these teeny tiny versions of Mr. Bilbo Baggins from "The Hobbit".
Tolkien's characters are always between my favourites, and in this case I chose to reproduce both tiny Bilbo and his Hobbit house, Bag End.
The terrarium is already available in my shop, and I am going to list the other figurines soon enough.. and soon I'll be also ready to show you my fiished Munny Thorin! : )

Wish you all a lovely week,
big hugs,

Mij















11 comments:

  1. I'm speechless, it's amazing how great something so small can be.
    It is also important to take the time to be social and relax. So enjoy life. Enjoy the summer.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mijbil,
    I think the hot weather makes all of us a little sluggish...it will pass. Bilbo is amazing. Once again your tiny detail blows my mind!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es increíblemente pequeño, resulta encantador, una preciosidad.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es tan minusculo y tan encantador, me encanta!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bilbo is fantastic!
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love your tiny Bilbo he is amazing. Something so tiny but so perfect. Fantastic work.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao bella.....è minuscolissimo!!!che brava....un bacione
    ila

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it... It's so lovely and tiny...:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so cute!! your works are wonderful :)
    hugs eli

    ReplyDelete
  10. Va söt han är! Otroligt vilka detaljer du kan få till på en sån liten figur! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job ! so tiny and so detailed ! what mastery of the polymer clay !
    I just discovered your blog, it is a treat! ...and I have not seen all!
    Thank you to show us your job ;-)
    Denis akka schloung from France

    ReplyDelete